Sedge is a natural material, environmentally friendly. Therefore, for long-term use, you must pay attention to preserve and handle the mold for sedge products as soon as possible.
Through this article, Wiseart will send you some tips to preserve and handle the mold for sedge products simply and effectively.
Tips for preserving sedge products: One of the typical characteristics of sedge is the strong absorbing water ability, so you should:
- Keep sedge products in a cool dry place.
- Keep sedge products avoid the floor, the wall, the air conditioner, especially in raining day.
- Store sedge products in cotton bags to avoid dust.
- Do not put sedge products in the plastic bag, because in that way, sedge products will get wet and moldy by itself.
- In the unfortunate case, sedge products get wet, quickly bring them to wind or expose them in the shape until they are completely dry.
- Do not expose sedge products when it is too sunny because it make the sedge become crunchy, faded and sedge products easily lose their original shape.
- Clean sedge products regularly with a soft cloth.
- Do not spill chemicals on sedge products.
- Do not use strong detergents for cleaning sedge products.
Tips to handle the mold for sedge products:
- Wipe away the mold by the moist cloth or the soft bristle brush.
- Regularly bring sedge products to the wind or expose them in the shape until they are completely dry.
There are some tips to preserve and handle the mold for sedge products. Hopefully, this article was helpful for you.
Wiseart is a reputable distributor of sedge products in Vietnam, if you love fashion, our sedge bags certainly do not disappoint you. Our sedge bags are:
- Made from 100% natural sedge, no chemicals.
- Made by skilled Vietnamese artisans.
- Very unique and sophisticated.
- Very versatile: for decorating, hanging out, traveling, going shopping, gifts, so on.
- Especially, at Wiseart you can personalize products with the modern laser engraving technologies.
If you are interested, you can contact us to learn more about sedge products by following information:
Address: No 78 Duy Tan street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi city, Vietnam.
Phone: + 84.975.566.962 or +11.888.303.5204.